Discover your best-sellers, your inventory history, and other insightful inventory metrics.
- Access the Inventory tab.
- Hover over the product you want to track and click on the arrow.
- At the top of the page, you can see if the product is a week or a month best-seller.
💡 Week and month best-sellers are products for which the more orders were assigned during this period. Best-sellers can go up to 10.
- Filter by date to get the right inventory history chart.
- At the top, check for the inventory history chart and choose for the curve scale (weekly, daily, monthly figures).
- At the bottom left, check the sales history for this product and choose for the curve scale (weekly, daily, monthly figures).
- At the bottom right, track the history of damaged quantities.